[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Attribution and Relicensing

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 02:44:54 UTC 2009

Erik Moeller wrote:

> In this thread, the argument has been made that these requirements are
> going too far, or not far enough. The reason they are formulated as
> they are is to be consistent with the expectations set forth by the
> GFDL itself, and the re-use guidelines implemented throughout WP and
> other WMF projects.

I think the argument that I have been making consistently
is that you have been dancing all around the field about
where you actually stand on these issues, and persistently
refuse to state your real preferences, much less where your
"red lines" are set.

And that furthermore, many of your statements flatly
contradict each other logically. Sadly.

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen