[Foundation-l] Language codes to rename

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 18:51:45 UTC 2009

I agree with you entirely. I believe that a decent portion of the backlog results from the fact that for its size, the Foundation has too few developers. One way to use funds would be to look into developing a Wikiversity course to train developers, to provide more volunteers to take the load off. By implementing a reward system for vanity extensions, it would make sure that people understand that there is a cost to make them, decrease such requests, and provide incentive to be a developer.