[Foundation-l] How to dismantle a language committee

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 23:44:33 UTC 2009

Hoi,
As I have been saying before, the language committee works on the basis that
if only one person objects, something does not move forward. Many subjects
are raised on our mailing list where people are notified that something is
going to be done and when nobody objects within a certain time frame, the
proposal is moved forward.
Thanks,
     GerardM