[Foundation-l] transparency or translucency?

James Rigg jamesrigg1974 at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 10 20:53:55 UTC 2009

I do not "describe how - in your opinion - the conduct of the English
Wikipedia and the Wikimedia Foundation don't live up to those
principles".

I'm actually simply pointing-out that the *stated* semi-transparency,
and hierarchical structure, of Wikipedia/Wikimedia is contrary to the
*stated* principles of transparency and no hierarchy.

Nowhere in this thread have I stated that this is a good or bad thing
in relation to Wikipedia/Wikimedia.

James