[Foundation-l] GFDL Q&A update and question

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 19:58:21 UTC 2009

2009/1/10 Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>:
> On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 2:17 PM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

>> my

>> > Tell it to the judge.

>> How's the legal track record on trying to take back rights released
>> under a free licence?

> What is the purpose of this line of questioning, David?

To establish whether your claim that you can take back contributions
you've licensed out holds water.

What's the track record of people trying to take back rights released
under a free license, as you are purporting to do? How have they done
when they take it to court and they and their opponent have to, as you
phrase it, "tell it to the judge"?

- d.