[Foundation-l] Attribution

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 03:33:00 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 4:07 AM, Klaus Graf <klausgraf at googlemail.com> wrote:
> it is a myth that only the 5 main authors have to be mentioned
> according the GFDL. This refers only to the title page and I cannot
> see such a thing like a title page in the Wikipedia.

This is significant. I would like to see what does Mike Godwin have to
say about this. I also don't think that any license is able to say
"you don't need to give attribution to [all] authors", even it is
about CC-BY. (Otherwise, copyleft licenses seems like a decoration
over PD.)

Yes, some reasonable solution should be found, but [all] authors
should be attributed somehow. (Let's say, by referring to some other
work.)