[Foundation-l] Fundraiser update

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Jan 8 20:05:50 UTC 2009

2009/1/7 Robert Rohde <rarohde at gmail.com>:
> In that regard, one thought I have had is to create an identified
> place (on Meta for example) to solicit questions and feedback about
> the fundraiser from potential donors (and community members) with
> volunteers to respond.

A lot of that happened through donate at wikipedia.org this year, which
is at the footer of every page in the new fundraising module, but I
agree that a re-introducing a public forum of some sort would be a
good idea. I think wiki pages are a bit user-unfriendly for people
with no wiki experience. Perhaps a use case for LiquidThreads. ;-)
--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation