[Foundation-l] Fundraiser update

geni geniice at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 23:12:03 UTC 2009

2009/1/7 Brian <Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu>:
> I think your point was clear, but maybe not. Please restate it for me more
> clearly.

You appear to be under the impression I'm objecting to the donation
banner ads. I'm not. I am however suggesting that while the donation
banner ads are a necessary evil (heh one of the complaints is that it
doesn't go away when you donate) does not mean that we should then
continue to have a massive banners once we've raised the money.

That people are supportive of wikipedia and donate does not in any way
shape or form suggest that they like it having massive banners across
every page.

--
geni