[Foundation-l] Agenda for January board meeting

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 08:15:02 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Comet styles <cometstyles at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well basically, some of the thing from the list which is really
> important and needs to be sorted out soon includes elected members
> from the chapters to the board,

Actually, this is being discussed by the chapters themselves at this very
moment. Without wanting to restrict the board in any way in its discussions,
I don't believe that the board can do or say much here at the moment prior
to receiving decisions/communications from the chapters.

Michael

--
Michael Bimmler
mbimmler at gmail.com