[Foundation-l] Don't know how linked we still are with wikia...

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 12:14:19 UTC 2009

As far as I am aware (but someone staff should be able to clarify more
in-depth), the only connection is Jimmy who has two hats on his head
(director? at Wikia and board member at WMF), and no official ties. And
Wikia sponsors (still?) Wikimania of course! But no offices are shared any
more.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. There is enough bad reflection of our own
if people really search, so don't worry :)

Lodewijk