[Foundation-l] Wikimania official announcement

Mido mido.architect at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 20:12:57 UTC 2009

Patricio,

Pleased to read your email, wish you a very good, successful, amusing and
interesting conference!Enjoy making it happen, really one of my
best experiences was working on WM08. Hope you will you feel that, don't get
too busy doing the organizing stuff. Just focus on your target whatever
it's.

Mido

- Arabic Wikipedia: http://ar.wikipedia.org/  "Share your knowledge"