[Foundation-l] Simple English Encyclopedia

Mark (Markie) newsmarkie at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:58:01 UTC 2009

i think there is a valid point here though.  you are on a committee that has
a certain level of power.  committees who make decisions on behalf of the
committee should surely be able to be held to account by the community.  if
you look at this comment in this way then it can be interpreted as "when is
the committe re-elected, what will be the voitng process etc".

regards

mark