[Foundation-l] Free edition of Norways national encyklopedia Store Norske Leksikon

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 10:28:13 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> What would you achieve by doing that and, what would it mean for our down
> stream users ? In my opinion this is not where we want to go at all.

What it would achieve is that the reader has more of an idea who wrote
what he is reading. The consequence for our downstream users seems
little - depending on the exact form we use it is nothing, something
extra to include or something extra to decide on whether to include or
not.

André Engels, andreengels at gmail.com