[Foundation-l] Free edition of Norways national encyklopedia Store Norske Leksikon

Finn Rindahl finnrindwiki at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:04:31 UTC 2009

Since our (WMF) aim is to provide free knowledge, I would say that SNL
making a free online edition is a proof of our success more than a new
"competitor". They have a lot to learn from us, we have a lot to learn from
them. And whoever is seeking free knowledge in Norwegian on the web will
have more alternatives.

Finn Rindahl