[Foundation-l] Simple English Encyclopedia

Brian Salter-Duke b_duke at bigpond.com.au
Mon Feb 23 01:19:40 UTC 2009

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:56:54 -0500, Casey Brown <cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 6:52 PM, Al Tally <majorly.wiki at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I think the idea that to vote or whatever, you need 100 edits on *any*
>> project, was brought up.
>>

> That's a valid point, including a link to your home-wiki or a wiki
> that satisfies the requirements.

OK, I misread that.

However my central point that a discussion of something as important as
closing one of our most important projects in a way that few know about
it remains. The !vote is 42:102. We get more at en:WP on a RFA.

Brian.

          Brian Salter-Duke            b_duke at bigpond.net.au
[[User:Bduke]] is single user account with en:Wikipedia main account.
       Also on Meta-Wiki, Wikiversity, fr:Wikipedia and others.
Treasurer, Wikimedia Australia Inc,    Go Wikimedia Australia Inc, Go!