[Foundation-l] Top posters, special edition

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:39:58 UTC 2009

Sometime in the past year I stopped posting the top posters list because it
was seen as not useful and perhaps encouraging the type of behavior it was,
in fact, meant to discourage. Even so, I thought I might post this special
edition of top posters. The numbers come from Erik Zachte's list page, and
sum posts for the top 25 posters from Jan 08 to Feb 09.

  Thomas Dalton 753  GerardM 738  David Gerard 450  Ray Saintonge 405
Anthony 403  Milos Rancic 381  geni 359  Anthere 323  Dan Rosenthal 316
Chad 311  Nathan 283  Mark Williamson 276  Andrew Whitworth 273  Geoffrey
Plourde 253  Erik Moeller 229  Jussi-Ville Heiskanen 224  effe iets anders
220  Mike Godwin 197  Robert Rohde 188  Gregory Maxwell 182  Michael Bimmler
167  Michael Snow 161  Yaroslav M. Blanter 154  Brian 152
Of interest is that Thomas Dalton was the top poster in 8 of 14 months, and
GerardM in 4. That is dedication, certainly.

Nathan

--
Your donations keep Wikipedia running! Support the Wikimedia Foundation
today: http://www.wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate