[Foundation-l] mirroring a portion of the wikipedia

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:14:38 UTC 2009

This sounds like a very interesting idea to me. None of the potential
problems are obvious dealbreakers to me. It isn't outsourcing, the talkpage
can be shared as easily as anything else, we would really like to take
advantage of concentrated groups of expert users, and the more editors we
get (wherever we get them from) the better off the projects are.

Basedrop, keep in mind that the posters to this list are (a) often
argumentative (b) frequently posting rashly ahead of due consideration and
(c) generally interested people with no decision making authority. You might
want to track down Brion Vibber, Tim Starling or Erik Moeller to discuss the
technical and relational aspects with them directly. (Chief technology
officer, developer and deputy executive director respectively).

Nathan