[Foundation-l] Steward elections: summary, week one

geni geniice at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 21:41:28 UTC 2009

2009/2/9 Ting Chen <wing.philopp at gmx.de>:
> Surely is this a prejudice. Because there is no data that support such
> an assumption. In the eight years since the being of Wikipedia I don't
> know any such case happend on any Wikimedia project.
>
> Ting

Prejudice? We know Iran's record on human rights and we know Iran's
record of responding to speech they do not like (calling for the
assassination the citizen of another country for example).

The available evidence is that the Iranian government is a potential
threat and unlike western governments don't have to worry about
annoying laws and bad PR if they try anything.

--
geni