[Foundation-l] Delete "moldovan" Wikipedia

Cetateanu Moldovanu cetateanumd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 10:07:23 UTC 2009

The point is you did not the yet renamed mo to mo-cyrl as stated here (
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2008-November/047554.html).
I'll send a remind every month, I want to let you know this is important for
us.
Also I feel responsible for this, since I wrote on my blog that
"mo.wikipedia becomes mo-cyrl.wikipedia" in November 2008, everyone was
happy, but It's February now and the change didn't come.

I'm a web-programmer/sys-admin myself, I can help your staff if you want.
Doing more than 4 years of php5 oop programming, also have experience with
mysql replication and sql optimization, memcached, familiar with different
design patterns, also familiar with your cache strategy (squid is caching a
lot).
I'll be glad to dedicate any amount of time to help you made the changes in
a reliable fashion.

>Mark Williamson
>the way that most Moldavian-language schools
>teach Moldavian children to use Cyrillic in that territory
And if a English school in some country ruled by a army start to teach their
children to write English in Arabic, would you change en.wikipedia to Arabic
script too ? You should know that in Transitria there's a Russian army, and
it's not a democratic country(even if they say so), if you'll try to do any
protest there here is what happening "In September 2007, the leader of the
Transnistrian Communist party, Oleg
Horjan<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Oleg_Horjan&action=edit&redlink=1>,
was sentenced at a suspended sentence of 1½ years imprisonment for
organising unsanctioned actions of protest." [
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnistria]
Also did you know "Despite the fact that Moldovans are around a third of
Transnistrian population, no ethnic Moldovans are members in the
Transnistrian council of ministers."
"Transnistrian local authorities insist that public education for ethnic
Moldovans in their mother tongue is done using the Soviet-originated Moldovan
Cyrillic alphabet <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moldovan_Cyrillic_alphabet>,
having restricted the usage of the Latin
script<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_script>
"
A foreign power cannot decide in witch script our language on mo.wikipedia
should be.
And since in "Transnistrian council of ministers" there is no moldovian
representant, they have no right to say in witch script moldovans there
should be write, and I call you to delete mo.wikipedia for ever.