[Foundation-l] Attribution made cleaner?

Brian Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu
Mon Feb 2 23:17:39 UTC 2009

> > The point is that listing the authors is a silly clause.
>
> I couldn't disagree more.

Just to clarify Sam, I am not suggesting the abolishment of the history
page. Its just that if you are willing to agree that a url is sufficient
attribution, I think you may as well follow the reductio on that argument
and ask them to provide the minimum amount of information necessary to find
the authors. In many cases this is just a single word, Wikipedia.