[Foundation-l] Fundraising banners

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Thu Dec 31 03:03:30 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks, just curious - is the appeal from Jimmy going to be the
> standard banner for the remainder of the fundraiser?

It looks like we're also running a "Last chance to donate to Wikipedia
in 2009" banner at 20% on the English Wikipedia, but Jimmy's appeal is
still the "standard banner".

I'm pretty sure that we're going to continue running the Jimmy Appeal
until around Monday, and then we're switching to a general thank you
banner (with a link to Jimmy's thank you letter).

> Congratulations,
> by the way, on the success of the drive thus far - it has raised 92%
> of the annual goal, or $6.498M, according to the fundraiser statistics
> page. Despite early hiccups with the banner content, this fundraiser
> appears to be (by a wide margin) the most successful in Wikimedia's
> history.

:D

--
Casey Brown