[Foundation-l] Language codes to rename, 1 year passed, nothing happened

Cetateanu Moldovanu cetateanumd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 16:33:58 UTC 2009

On Wed Nov 26 01:04:12 UTC 2008 a strategy about subdomains rename was made
public
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2008-November/047554.html
But to our regret, nothing happened until now, just to make sure you do not
forget, I want to reiterate how *IMPORTANT that you rename that
mo.wikipedia.org -> mo-cyrl.wikipedia.org domain.*

If you have IT staff shortage, *I **volunteer* to rename the subdomains dns
entries.
And better, just remove it altogether this bullshit since this is just
romanian written with cyrillic alphabet, search on google for latin to
cyrillic transliteration, and stop wasting your database space and time.

Happy holidays to you.