[Foundation-l] Wikimedia and Environment

Pharos pharosofalexandria at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:52:44 UTC 2009

Might I suggest that we're getting a bit off-track here with these
broad debates on climate change issues?

I think if we're considering spending $20k/yr on environmental
initiatives, then the most effective way for us and the path most in
line with Wikimedia's core mission would be to spend that money
directly on special efforts to increase high-quality free content
about environmental topics on Wikipedia and the other projects.

Thanks,
Pharos