[Foundation-l] Whither, video tutorials?

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 5 12:03:11 UTC 2009

Thank you for the links. I wonder if these are the only two videos?

In general, I am afraid that the videos reflect an older concept of
Wikipedia training that underlines the "easyness" of editing. The risk
is that people indeed come and edit in the faith that they should feel
free to try out editing ; if something goes wrong "another editor
fixes it", if someone tries to "rewrite history", "another editor sets
it right".
Instead, there should be much more warnings about what is accepted or
not, that wrong editing can get you harsh comments, that you
eventually can be banned. Our problem is not getting new people but
keeping them.
Kind regards
Ziko

2009/12/4 Bod Notbod <bodnotbod at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Bod Notbod <bodnotbod at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> They're very good. But the sound, for me, is *very* out of synch... by
>> quite a number of minutes. Anyone else find that?
>
> Sorry, I meant *seconds*.

Ziko van Dijk
NL-Silvolde