[Foundation-l] Assume Good Faith and Don't Bite Newbees

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 11:38:23 UTC 2009

Hoi,
When they are blocked like it happened with the Tropenmuseum, I will ask the
person who did this to reconsider... There has to be a reason for a block
and these organisations do what they do and they do it very well. The notion
that a block on sight is always good is .... not reasonable.
Thanks,
     GerardM