[Foundation-l] Assume Good Faith and Don't Bite Newbees

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 13:13:31 UTC 2009

Hoi,
I want to give you two different group / company accounts that I think are
valuable..

Tropenmuseum... If you do not know about it, read the Tropenmuseum article
on Commons
Calcey - a company from Sri Lanka has adopted the localisation of the
Sinhala language. We are really grateful for their work.

There are more great examples of companies, groups that make a difference
... I would like to know more good examples..
Thanks,
     GerardM