[Foundation-l] Follow up: Fan History joining the WMF family

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 06:03:30 UTC 2009

Great analysis SJ.
By the way - since we're talking about working with other organisations
outside of Wikimedia Projects, there is another Strategic Planning taskforce
that people might be interested in weighing in on.
http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Alliances_and_Partnerships_Task_Force The
"expanding content" one has already been mentioned in this thread but the
"partnerships and alliances" is trying to discuss how the Wikimedia
projects/Foundation/community should interact with other projects.

Best,
-Liam [[witty lama]]

wittylama.com/blog
Peace, love & metadata