[Foundation-l] 31 august, 20 years of our national holiday "Our romanian language" in Moldova, mo.wikipedia still in cyrillic !

Cetateanu Moldovanu cetateanumd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:38:38 UTC 2009

>the world the language that you claim to be "your own" is written in

I said OUR, OUR country, OUR language, OUR latin script and alphabet. Please
respect us.

"The Moldovan language has often been successfully identified as and called
Romanian."
That's very true, that's why I'm asking, that's why I'm (and others
too) iritated to see "Молдовеняскэ" on your front page, just like in the
soviet occupation times.