[Foundation-l] moderate this list

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sat Aug 29 11:50:39 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 2:50 AM, Mark Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com> wrote:

> Similarly, if there is a famous painter who only made 5 paintings,
> they will probably fetch a higher price than if s/he had made 500.

And what if they're not selling their paintings?  What if they just like to
paint?

I'm not here to sell my posts.  I'm not here to try to convince anyone of
anything.  I'm here to discuss.  If some people are participating in a
discussion with me, I'm going to continue to have it, at whatever pace it
goes.  If some other people aren't interested, there are lots of tools
available to filter out those conversations.

I'm sure all of you can figure out a way of setting up your email client so
it can work for you.  If not, the archives are available online.  There's no
reason you have to have this mailing list emailed to you in the first place.