[Foundation-l] Frequency of Seeing Bad Versions - now with traffic data

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 18:03:16 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 3:55 AM, Anthony<wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:
<snip>

> Once we have the list, anyone is free to examine it any way they want, and
> show their results.  But we're talking about probably less than 200
> instances of vandalism here, so it'll be quite easy (and fun) to lambaste
> anyone whose methods produce false positives.

Comments like this discourage people like me from putting in the time
and effort to do this sort of work.  Offering constructive criticism
is one thing, but looking forward to the "fun" of "lambast[ing]" the
good faith efforts of others is offensive and not in keeping with the
collaborative spirit necessary to run WMF projects.

-Robert Rohde