[Foundation-l] Frequency of Seeing Bad Versions - now with traffic data

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:08:46 UTC 2009

2009/8/28 Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>:
> If you're going to do it, maybe we should work on a rough-consensus
> objective definition of "vandalism" before you release the file, though...

Don't we have a consensus definition already? Vandalism is bad faith
editing. You may also want to include test edits since they are
treated in the same way (just with different warning messages). That
isn't objective, but it should be close enough. We can argue over a
few borderline cases.

I support the request for 5000 random pageviews (uniform distribution
by pageview over the last 6 months) from the logs.