[Foundation-l] Omidyar Network Commits $2 Million Grant to Wikimedia Foundation

Kropotkine_113 Kropotkine113 at free.fr
Wed Aug 26 17:51:05 UTC 2009

Just few questions to make my opinion.

Has Matt Halprin been designated to the Board by the Nominating Commitee
(NOMCOM) ? This is explicity required if I read correctly this page :
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Board_of_Trustees/Restructure_Announcement_Q%26A

If he has, when ? Before or after the 2M$ grant negociation ?

Does he fulfill the Nomitanig Commitee selection criterion : "Membership
in the Wikimedia community" ?
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Nominating_Committee/Selection_criteria#General_needed_traits

Where is the list of the other candidates designated by the NOMCOM ?

Could we see the discussions and the recommandations of the nominating
commitee ?

Is it possible to know which member of the Board of Trustees agree this
appointment ? Or at least juste the repartition support/against in the
Board ?

Thanks,

Kropotkine_113