[Foundation-l] Omidyar Network Commits $2 Million Grant to Wikimedia Foundation

Peter Gervai grinapo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:09:22 UTC 2009

...still, I have to acknowledge that money is the root of Evil, and
it's getting harder and harder as these dollar bills start to pile up
where do they go and why...

...the reports get more and more vague, the report items get more and
more broad, and at the end we start to see hundreds of those bills go
out for "consultancy", "administration" and "travel expenses" titled
items...

But I don't necessarily talk about ourselves but successful NGOs in general.

Pitiable world we live in.
grin