[Foundation-l] New projects opened

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:44:07 UTC 2009

Hoi,
Google Wave is not a finished product at this moment.. The intention is to
make it available by the end of September. While Wave is developed it is not
stable and this is understood by the people who develop in it. When one
robot, in this the translation robot, you cannot infer anything from it.
When Wave is demoed you cannot even expect that all the robots that are
being developed can be demoed.

I am sure that they did not and could not demo the "MediaWiki Wave"
functionality.. for that you have to be at Wikimania Buenos Aires 2009.
Thanks,
      GerardM