[Foundation-l] New projects opened

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 05:16:46 UTC 2009

Hoi,
We are not talking about bootstrap usage. The Danish Wikipedia is obviously
way past that point. We are talking about usability and the acceptance of
MediaWiki as a proper platform for a language. Basically usage is not the
same as being accepted as an environment that provides proper functionality
for a language.  Ask people who deal with usability the importance of
internationalisation and localisation and you will learn that the notion of
"bootstrap usage" is exactly that.
Thanks,
      GerardM