[Foundation-l] So, scientists tell us what do we know for some time...

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 08:10:58 UTC 2009

Hoi,
While I really like the
http://cloudy.martinkozak.net/wikisupport/statistics/?family=wikipedias&project=de&subject=good&scanback=700numbers...
they are sadly woefully incomplete. This may have to do with a
lack of servers but for me the numbers that I am interested in are just not
there. Numbers for language like lb bn os sw ... By concentrating on our
biggest, more mature projects we do not see how the others are progressing.
Thanks,
     Gerard