[Foundation-l] Alphascript Publishing: 1900+ copy&pasted books from Wikipedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:41:51 UTC 2009

Hoi,
As long as the books give sufficient indication that they are from
Wikipedia, as long as the license requirement is met, this gentlemen is
welcome to ask as much as people are willing to pay. If anything this is
EXACTLY something that we can do as well. The German Verein did a good job a
few years back with publishing its own books.

It is fine that you do not like it. When you agitate against this do realise
that it has been said often enough that commercial parties are welcome to do
this. If you want to do better, you can, and when you feel that it needs to
be more clear where the content comes from, you will make that more clear as
well.
Thanks,
      GerardM