[Foundation-l] Alphascript Publishing: 1900+ copy&pasted books from Wikipedia

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:56:17 UTC 2009

I would be exceedingly uncomfortable with us organizing a negative
campaign against any publisher not actually violating our copyright.
.  A factual campaign, providing information is another matter. It
would be entirely appropriate for individuals, even in a somewhat
coordinated way, to add a review, just pointing out that it is
entirely a copy of a Wikipedia article, and available free in  an
updated version from our website--and in updated form.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.