[Foundation-l] New projects opened

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 18:34:55 UTC 2009

Hoi,
When the "most often used Mediawiki messages" have been localised for any of
the Berber languages, we will be looking at the status at the Incubator.
When there are sufficient articles of a sufficient size written by a smalll
community we will see if the language is recognised as the language it is
said to be.

So yes. You may prod me or an other memver of the langcom when you think it
is appropriate.
Thanks,
       GerardM