[Foundation-l] GLAM-WIKI report

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Thu Aug 13 09:24:16 UTC 2009

Aggregated statistics for a complete GLAM is interesting, but it seems
like they ask about usage stats and metadata about individual items.

For example it is _very_ interesting that a otherwise rather anonymous
photo from 1890 from the GallriNOR-collection is used in an article
about Oat that has 1100 page views each day at English Wikipedia. (From
memory, hopefully the correct article) This is probably several orders
more than their own traffic on that photo.

John