[Foundation-l] Election Results

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:20:50 UTC 2009

> The things you are asking for should be possible with already
> available public data.  These things would be good, but they are
> things that *you* can do. :)

Maybe my English is not good enough but I don't get it:
Either you suggest that it will be possible or you're quite sure about that?

... and what about data correction due to dramatic error being discussed.

... and where are those public data anyhow?
(you may call me dummy, but I have no clue about that)