[Foundation-l] PARC Was: Election Results

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 19:15:55 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 3:07 PM, Steven Walling<steven.walling at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> Thoughts? Am I being too nervous, or do others see that potential too?

I didn't.

Speaking of PARC, does anyone have any contacts with them?

I wrote asking about how they removed vandalism from their revert and
have not had a reply (and my comment on their blog was either deleted
or never published).  In particular I'm curious because their revert
concentration over time appears to show the same seasonal trend in
vandalism that you get from charting the proportion of vandalism over
time. (Its much easier to identify a subset of vandalism and track its
behaviour than it is to remove all vandalism).