[Foundation-l] GLAM-WIKI report

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 11:52:06 UTC 2009

Hoi,
Not necessarily. One acronym I learned was KPI, when a GLAM has as a key
performance indicator the number of times a picture is actually accessed, it
may affect the amount of subsidy they get. There is no reason why an image
cannot be made available to the people who want that image on their hard
drive.

So I mean really there may be more to it.
Thanks,
      GerardM