[Foundation-l] Positive mention of Wikimedia sites in a web privacy study:

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 10:07:01 UTC 2009

Feature Request Aside : I would appreciate having a preference to turn
on aggressive use tracking for myself -- to provide me with personal
statistics about my own site usage.  Currently there's nothing other
than a watchlist (or hand-created/edited page) and some toolserver
tools that track edits over time that offer any sort of history; no
beadcrumbs or more advanced reading history is available.

SJ