[Foundation-l] Update on struck votes issue on SecurePoll

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:46:30 UTC 2009

Hoi,
First order of business is learning the results and making sure that the
people most involved know. I can tell you that I am anxious to learn the
result. When it transpires that I have been elected, I would like a moment
to collect my thoughts.

Statistics are relevant and I am sure that what meaning can be gleaned from
them will be.
Thanks,
      GerardM