[Foundation-l] Board elections email adding insult to injury

Waerth waerth at asianet.co.th
Sun Aug 9 07:46:05 UTC 2009

I have just received an email that I am elligable to vote in the board
elections.

While I am inelligeble as I am blocked on the nl.wikipedia since 3
months already.

This ads insult to injury.

As I was blocked on request of a sockpupeteer whom is now blocked
himself together with multiple other accounts.
As 3 months ago the arbcom said it accepted the case regarding my block.
The blocking mod did it without community consensus and is a part of the
arbcom himself (which explains why it is taking them 3 months already)
In every case the Dutch arbcom emails the person and asks them for their
side of the story. In 3 months NO member of the Dutch arbcom has even
bothered to mail me. They have only asked their blocking fellow arbcom
member for a statement!! How do you mean this is rigging things?
My block was doubled because when checking another account it was
claimed it was me while it wasn't .... obviously 500.000 Thai
internetters behind the same IP range will give problems and any Thai IP
seems to be me in the logic of the mods.

According to the wikimedia foundations rules someone whom is blocked is
not allowed to vote. So why I was send this mail .... it bothers me. It
is insulting me on top of this block about nothing as I never performed
vandalism or endangered the encyclopedia. I merely pointed out that one
of the anonymous moderators in reality is not whom he claims he is and
is writing articles about himself and familymembers. This while he is
blocking other people who do the same and have the honesty to admit it.
And is also aggressively pursuing this stance on the deletion lists.
Thus this mod is a hypocrite, doing what he haunts others for. But me
telling this to the community was a blockable offence it seems.

Waerth