[Foundation-l] Upcoming tech hiring: CTO position split

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 11:57:21 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 11:40 PM, Brion Vibber<brion at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Now, if we really think of a _totally badass title_ before we get the
> business cards printed up I'm open to changing it, but honestly I like
> it and it fits the role I see for myself just fine. :)

Ah, hi Brion. I didn't realise you were on this list.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the wonderful
work you've done for Wikimedia.

I work on en:wp and I remember the days of somewhat frequent outages
and annoyingly slow response times. I'm sure these things are not
entirely solved but certainly, in my experience, things are MASSIVELY,
MASSIVELY improved. And I have to assume that's primarily due to your
efforts.

Thanks Brion. Excellent work.