[Foundation-l] Board election spamming

Cormac Lawler cormaggio at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 10:00:14 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 6:05 AM, <pbeaudette at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> I'm sorry you got an email that bothered you.  Trust me, we try to make
> sure no one is bothered by them.  Sometimes people fall through the cracks,
> and I'm sorry that was the case here and in a few other cases.

I'm supposedly one who fell through the cracks. <shrug>

Have to say though, I was impressed by being invited to vote in elections
for the board, "which operates projects such as Wikiversity". I don't know
how you can specify a person's main project in this script (nor do I
need/want to know) - but just to give praise where praise is due. :-)

Cormac