[Foundation-l] Board election spamming

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 08:09:22 UTC 2009

No silly - it's a mistake! (don't be so grumpy..... - or be aware that this
could come across as grumpy at least)

I recall the grumbles when Greg sent something out last year or the year
before, and feel the same about this as that - the folk sending the email
are using an imperfect system, but overall it's worth it - I'm hope that
those feeling personally affronted by such an approach can take solace in
something or other, and just generally relax a notch or two.... :-)

cheers,

Peter,
PM.