[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Policy Interlingual Coordinationn - WP:NOT

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 00:00:33 UTC 2009

My point is that this situation has arisen many times in the past and
the response is very frequently a simple "We can't help you, it's a
local issue". Of course it should be dealt with at a local level but I
think that the foundation should be a little less hands-off than it
has often been when it comes to smaller communities where people have
been allowed to wield tremendous influence just because they got to a
wiki first.

Mark

skype: node.ue